Our ancestors took advantage of food when they found it, and this is something we can do today, too. Many different foods are available during the various seasons, and for the most part, they are free for the taking.
Fall is the time when Nature prepares itself for the coming winter. Different parts of the country experience fall and winter differently, but the following is a baseline most people can follow.
- Beechnuts, walnuts, chestnuts and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: