From the December/January 2015 issue
Makes 2 small loaves
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 TBSP coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted (plus more for greasing the pans)
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease 2 (6-inches-by-
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: