Makes 2 small loaves
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 TBSP coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted (plus more for greasing the pans)
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease 2 (6-inches-by-3-inches) mini loaf pans with coconut oil or butter.
- In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the eggs, bananas, sunflower seed butter, honey, coconut oil or butter, and lemon juice.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly between the loaf pans. Place the pans on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes until brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pans and slicing.