From the February/March 2015 issue
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, baking soda and salt.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).