attempt from :18.104.22.168
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).