From the April/May 2015 issue
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh parsley
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10–15 minutes until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
- Drain and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: