From the April/May 2015 issue
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh parsley
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10–15 minutes until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
- Drain and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).