From the October/November 2017 issue
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound baby gold or red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound green beans, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 (4-6 ounce) wild salmon filets
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).