From the October/November 2017 issue
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound baby gold or red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound green beans, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 (4-6 ounce) wild salmon filets
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, thyme, and salt. Transfer about 3 tablespoons of the mixture to a large bowl.
- To that bowl add the olive oil, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, green beans, and onion. Toss to coat.
- Spread out evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the salmon filets. Brush the filets with the remaining balsamic mixture.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.