From the October/November 2017 issue
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound baby gold or red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound green beans, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 (4-6 ounce) wild salmon filets
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: