From the August/September 2016 issue
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pico de Gallo, for topping (recipe below)
- Heat the oil in a small (6-inch) skillet over medium heat. Tilt the skillet so that the oil coats the bottom of the pan.
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour into the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the edges are just set
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).