From the February/March 2018 issue
Makes about 20
- 1-1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, plus more for rolling
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP fresh orange juice
- 1 TBSP finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the almond flour
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).