Makes about 24 cookies
- 2 cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp fennel seeds
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp (packed) finely grated orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond fl our, chopped nuts, coconut sugar, baking soda
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: