This simple recipe is easy to make and incredibly refreshing on a hot summer day.
Makes 4 cups.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- Ice cubes (as many or few as you like. A few will give you a thin drink; a lot will give you an icy/slushy drink)
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: