From the December/January 2019 issue
By Melissa Joulwan – www.melissajoulwan.com
Oven Fried Latkes
Prep time:20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup fat of choice: duck fat, pastured lard, or coconut oil
- 1 lb Russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1 large (8-oz) onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line two large baking sheets with parchment
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).