From the December/January 2019 issue
By Melissa Joulwan – www.melissajoulwan.com
Oven Fried Latkes
Prep time:20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup fat of choice: duck fat, pastured lard, or coconut oil
- 1 lb Russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1 large (8-oz) onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line two large baking sheets with parchment
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: