From the August/September 2018 issue
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 3 TBSP whole chia seed
- 1 TBSP ground flaxseed
- 1-3/4 cup water
- 1-1/4 cups canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh berries
- Almond butter
- Nuts or seeds
- Honey or maple syrup
- In a food processor combine the walnuts and pumpkin seeds. Process until finely ground.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chia
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: