- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the ghee in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the almond flour and baking soda.
- Add in the eggs.
- Add in the lemon thyme (use other herbs if you prefer) and the salt.
- Mix everything together well.
- Lastly, add in the bacon bits.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan (to around 3/4 full).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 28 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 11 g