- 14 pitted dates
- 7 slices of bacon (cut each in half to create 14 shorter bacon slices)
- 0.2lbs of blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice each date along one side so that it opens up.
- Fill each date with blue cheese and close it up. Wrap one of the half slices of bacon around the date and place in a baking tray with sides (as the fat from the bacon tends to run).
- Bake in the oven for 20 min before flipping the bacon-wrapped dates over (I found tongs useful for this).
- Bake for another 10 min (i.e. for a total of 30min).
- Serving Size: 3-4 dates