From the June/July 2018 issue
by Vanessa Davis – https://www.plaidandpaleo.com
Instagram Guest Recipe, @plaidandpaleo
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 to 4 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Taste and add the remaining maple syrup, if desired.
- Pour the berry mixture into a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: