From the June/July 2018 issue
by Vanessa Davis – https://www.plaidandpaleo.com
Instagram Guest Recipe, @plaidandpaleo
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 to 4 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Taste and add the remaining maple syrup, if desired.
- Pour the berry mixture into a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).