- 1-1/2 pounds yucca root
- 2 large eggs, separated into whites and yolks
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 anchovy fillets (packed in olive oil)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup light-tasting olive oil
- 3 romaine hearts, roughly torn
- salt and black pepper
PREHEAT the oven to 350ºF. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: