By: Melissa Joulwan- meljoulwan.com
- 1-1/2 pounds yucca root
- 2 large eggs, separated into whites and yolks
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 anchovy fillets (packed in olive oil)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup light-tasting olive oil
- 3 romaine hearts, roughly torn
- salt and black pepper
PREHEAT the oven to 350ºF. Cover a large baking
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).