- 11 oz (300 g or approx. 1/2 a head of cauliflower), food processed into small pieces
- 2/3 cup (80 g) almond flour
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 white button mushrooms (30 g), sliced
- 0.2 oz arugula (6g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Place the food processed cauliflower into a dish and cook in the microwave, partially covered – on high for 5-6 minutes. Carefully remove and tip the cauliflower onto a clean dish towel or muslin cloth. Allow to cool.
- Wrap the dishcloth / muslin around the cauliflower and squeeze as much of the moisture out as you possibly can. Tip into a bowl and add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, olive oil, egg, and salt and pepper.
- Combine well until it forms a ball of dough. Tip onto a tray lined with parchment paper and shape into a round, thin ‘pizza’ shape. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pizza and arrange the mushrooms slices on top. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Once done, top with arugula and serve immediately.
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 13g