- Cut up the cauliflower into small florets so that they’ll fit into a food processor.
- Food process the cauliflower until it forms very small “rice”-like pieces.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a large pot. Add in the cauliflower and let it cook on a medium heat. Stir regularly to make sure it doesn’t burn!
- Add the package of carrots and peas to a pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil for around 5-10 minutes.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a different skillet on medium heat and add in the 3 whisked eggs. Let the eggs cook a little bit before stirring it. Gently stir the eggs as if you’re making a scramble, but make sure the eggs don’t clump together too much.
- When the eggs are pretty solid, add the eggs to the cauliflower in the pot.
- Drain the carrots and peas and add to the cauliflower too.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce and salt to taste.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes more and serve.
- Serving Size: 1-2 cups
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g