- 1/2 lb of coconut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey (adjust sweetness to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz dark chocolate (I used Enjoy Life chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Warm the coconut butter (can be in the microwave) so that it’s easy to stir but not too liquidy.
- Mix in the honey (warm up if necessary) and vanilla extract until well mixed.
- Using your hands, shape the coconut butter mixture into balls (1-inch diameter).
- Dip the top of each ball into the shredded coconut and place the balls onto a tray lined with wax paper (so that the shredded coconut is on top).
- Freeze the coconut butter balls for 1 hour until solid.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a small bowl over hot water on a stove while stirring it.
- Carefully dip the bottom of each coconut butter ball into the melted chocolate. Place back onto the wax paper chocolate side down.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set the chocolate.