- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup ghee, melted
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberry (sweetened if unsweetened, add 1 Tablespoon raw honey as well) – this one from Steve’s doesn’t contain any non-Paleo oils
- zest from 1 navel orange (1 Tablespoon)
- EQUIPMENT – muffin pan and muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine the almond flour, baking soda, ghee, eggs, orange juice, and orange zest together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in the dried cranberries at the end.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Carefully spoon the mixture into the muffin liners – level out with a fork or spoon.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes (a toothpick should come out clean when you insert it into a muffin).