Get this quick and easy Gluten Free and Paleo Chicken Nuggets Recipe, and enjoy it for dinner today. There are photos and printable instructions available.
- Cube the chicken breasts if you haven’t done so already.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour, garlic powder, and salt. Taste the mixture to see if you’d like more salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 1 egg to make the egg wash.
- Place the ghee in a saucepan on medium heat (or use deep fryer).
- Dip the cubed chicken in the egg wash and then drop into the coconut flour mixture to coat it with the “breading.”
- Carefully place some of the “breaded” chicken cubes into the ghee and fry until golden (approx. 10 minutes). Make sure there’s only a single layer of chicken in the pan so that they can all cook in the oil. Turn the chicken pieces to make sure they get cooked uniformly. Depending on the size of the pan, you might need to do this step in batches.
- Place the cooked chicken pieces onto paper towels to soak up any excess oil.
- Enjoy with some Paleo ketchup.