- 1 head of cauliflower
- cubed carrots and peas, 1/2 lb frozen package (half of a 1 lb package)
- 2 Tablespoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- salt to taste
- coconut oil to cook with
- Cut up the cauliflower into small florets so that they’ll fit into a food processor.
- Food process with 2 Tablespoons of water until a mushy mash forms.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a large pot. Add in the cauliflower and let it cook on a medium heat.
- Add in the cumin powder, curry powder, celery seeds, and salt to taste.
- Stir regularly to make sure the cauliflower doesn’t burn!
- Add the package of carrots and peas to a pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil for around 5-10 minutes.
- Drain the carrots and peas and add to the cauliflower.
- Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes more and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cup