- 1/4 cup of Paleo mayo (I prefer to use mayo with coconut oil, recipe here, but you can also use store bought Paleo mayo like this one here)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped (or omit)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill)
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Mix together the mayo, coconut milk, onion powder, salt, and pepper with a fork.
- Gently mix in the garlic and fresh herbs.