- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch (plus extra for dusting)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg room temperature
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, room temperature
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the egg, vanilla, almond extract, maple syrup and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: