- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a 9″ × 9″ glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together eggs, vanilla, and honey until well combined.
- In a large bowl, stir together shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, raisins, salt, and cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture into bowl with dry ingredients and stir until everything is evenly coated. Pour into prepared dish and press down evenly until tightly packed.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into 12 bars.