This is a hearty breakfast that will fill you up for a great start to your day.
- 6-8 pieces of bacon, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium parsnips, grated
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of greens (spinach or kale)
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, chopped (about 1 Tbsp)
- 1 or 2 eggs as desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by grating your parsnip and chopping up the bacon, yellow onion, mushrooms, and rosemary.
- Once everything is ready, heat
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: