This is a hearty breakfast that will fill you up for a great start to your day.
- 6-8 pieces of bacon, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium parsnips, grated
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of greens (spinach or kale)
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, chopped (about 1 Tbsp)
- 1 or 2 eggs as desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by grating your parsnip and chopping up the bacon, yellow onion, mushrooms, and rosemary.
- Once everything is ready, heat
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).