From the December/January 2018 issue
- 12 medium parsnips (about 2 to 2-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into thin fries
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the parsnips in a bowl and toss with the olive oil and a generous pinch of salt
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).