From the December/January 2018 issue
- 12 medium parsnips (about 2 to 2-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into thin fries
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the parsnips in a bowl and toss with the olive oil and a generous pinch of salt
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: