From the August/September 2015 issue
- 1/3 cup raw hazelnuts
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 medium fennel bulb,
- quartered, cored and
- thinly sliced
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 medium firm but ripe peach,
- pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP finely chopped
- fresh thyme
- Freshly grated nutmeg, to taste Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the hazelnuts on a rimmed
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: