From the October/November 2017 issue
For the pork:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
For the sweet potatoes and kale:4 medium sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 TBSP canned coconut milk (or more as needed)
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and black pepper
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: