As we approach the holidays, prepare to impress the whole family and whip up a gluten-free sweet potato casserole! Topped with a crust of chopped pecans and coconut flakes for added crunch, this sweet and savory homemade dish is sure to be a hit.
- 6 large sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 TBSP butter or ghee
- 2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: