From the December/January 2018 issue
- 3 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey, or to taste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder, sifted
- 1-1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and warm over medium heat, whisking often, until steaming (not boiling).
- Taste and add additional sweetener if needed. If desired, blend the cocoa with an immersion blender to remove any lumps.
- Serve hot.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: