From the December/January 2018 issue
- 3 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey, or to taste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder, sifted
- 1-1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and warm over medium heat, whisking often, until steaming (not boiling).
- Taste and add additional sweetener if needed. If desired, blend the cocoa with an immersion blender to remove any lumps.
- Serve hot.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).