This nightshade-free version of Pot Roast uses starchy parsnips as a great stand-in for potatoes, delivering the same rich thickness of the classic recipe!
- 1-1/2 lb beef chuck-roast
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups parsnips, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Place the roast in the insert of a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).