From August/September 2013 issue
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat eggplant with olive oil, pine nuts, oregano, sea salt and pepper. Lay flat on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).