From August/September 2013 issue
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat eggplant with olive oil, pine nuts, oregano, sea salt and pepper. Lay flat on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: