- 1/2 cup frozen pineapples
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 banana, room temperature
- stevia equivalent to 4 Tablespoons of sugar (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 banana for topping (optional)
- Place all the ingredients (except the banana for the topping) into a blender and blend really really well. Depending on how good your blender is, you may have to blend briefly and then push the frozen fruit down and repeat several times.
- Top with a few banana slices.
- Serve immediately.