Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Coconut oil, for greasing
1 cup shelled, roasted, salted pistachios
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 egg white
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp curry powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Place the pistachios in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl. Add the onion and garlic powders. Stir to
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).