Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Coconut oil, for greasing
1 cup shelled, roasted, salted pistachios
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 egg white
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp curry powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Place the pistachios in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl. Add the onion and garlic powders. Stir to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: