From the June/July 2015 issue
For the relish:
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fennel
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated or minced
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the salmon:
- 1 cedar plank for grilling, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1 (1-1/2–2-lb) salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).