- 1 plum, chopped into large chunks and stone removed
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 1 tea bag (I use British teas like this one so they are much stronger – please use the amount of tea bags you need to brew to the strength you like)
- Pour the boiling water into a teapot with the tea bag – make multiple batches of tea if you want a large amount.
- Place the chopped plums into the hot tea. Remove the tea bags after the brew time (usually under 5 minutes).
- Cool and then place in fridge to chill.
- Serve with ice.
You can make a larger batch of this – use approx. 1 plum per 4 cups of tea.