This week we host Anthony Gustin for the second time. Anthony has worked in a number of different roles in the Paleo-keto world, and he’s currently occupied with his company, Perfect Keto. In our conversation, we chat about Anthony’s globetrotting lifestyle and how he keeps healthy when traveling. Anthony then fills us in on his company and some of their exciting new products before we get down to brass tacks about diets and keto. We also chat about our Anthony’s experience recovering from a particularly bad ankle injury and his distrust of pain medications. We finish the episode with some rumination on the variants of ketosis, and Anthony gives us some much appreciated pragmatic wisdom that we know you will be grateful for. For all this and more, be sure to tune in!
CLICK HERE FOR FULL TRANSCRIPT
Key Points From This Episode:
- The cities that Anthony is currently working in and enjoying.
- Some of the daily measures Austin takes to stay healthy while traveling so much.
- The culture of drinking while traveling and why it’s so unhealthy.
- An update on all the the things Anthony works on currently.
- Some of the newest and most exciting products from Perfect Keto.
- Anthony’s experiences of the carnivore diet and how it compares to other diets.
- Varying our diets and mixing up these hard-line plans.
- Anthony’s two favorite places to visit when it comes to the menu.
- Why Anthony chose an unusual way to recover from a nasty basketball injury.
- Pain medications and the dangers of addiction.
- Anthony’s own podcast and some of the popular topics and questions.
- Ashleigh’s two first-hand experiences with the keto diet.
- The biggest problem with the ketogenic diet in Anthony’s opinion.
- And much more!
“I don’t sacrifice my sleep quality, ever. No matter what.” — @dranthonygustin [0:08:00.2]
SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR PMR AND YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN SOME GREAT PALEO SWAG!
It’s easy, simply post a review of PMR on iTunes and fill out our quick Registration Form and you’ll be entered to win your choice of 4 great books and a Paleo Magazine vinyl decal!
One winner will be randomly chosen each week.
Check out this episode!