In this episode, we welcome Mark Warren and Tom Beaton of FitVine to chat all about their healthy and delicious range of wine. We know you have at least some skin in the health game, but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to enjoy yourself and live your life to the fullest. FitVine wine scratches that itch. The company has created a great-tasting range of lower-sugar, lower-tannin, lower-additive wine for those who are looking to have a good glass of wine with fewer of the negative effects. In our conversation, we chat about how our guests got into the wine game before unpacking what differentiates FitVine from most other brands. We go on to chat about flavor, processing, and sugar levels as well as the response received by the product so far. So tune in to hear all about FitVine wine.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL TRANSCRIPT
Key Points From This Episode:
- How Mark and Tom got into the wine business.
- The basic difference between FitVine and most other brands.
- The focus that the creators have placed on the taste of the wine.
- Unpacking the issue of additives and processing when it comes to wine.
- Maintaining a favorable and recognizable taste with a lowered sugar level.
- The intended audience for the wine and its surprising customers.
- Balancing health and an enjoyable, full life.
- How FitVine has tried to decrease the tannins to make the wine more enjoyable.
- The full range of wines that are now available through FitVine.
- And much more!
“The initial mindset behind it was: Could we create a cleaner, low sugar wine that we bring to the active community?” — @FitVineWine [0:03:58.9]
“It turns out there is a huge audience . . . that are just trying to make better choices.” — @FitVineWine [0:22:12.5]
SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR PMR AND YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN SOME GREAT PALEO SWAG!
It’s easy, simply post a review of PMR on iTunes and fill out our quick Registration Form and you’ll be entered to win your choice of 4 great books and a Paleo Magazine vinyl decal!
One winner will be randomly chosen each week.
Check out this episode!