This week we’re joined by Casey Thaler. Casey has written over 200 articles on health science, fitness, and nutrition, and he’s a National Academy of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist. He’s just released The Instant Pot Keto Cookbook, which may make delicious and healthy eating even easier for all of us.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL TRANSCRIPT
Key Points From This Episode:
- Hear more about who Casey is and what he does.
- How Casey got involved with Paleo Magazine and the Paleo diet.
- How keto has gone viral since the “caveman diet” days.
- What led Casey yo write The Instant Pot Keto Cookbook.
- The demand for knowledge about healthier eating habits.
- Caseys aggressive book tour schedule.
- How Casey kept his book accessible and uncomplicated.
- Developing recipes for the book.
- Reasons for loving the Instant Pot.
- Making a smoothie in a pressure cooker.
- Staying healthy while traveling.
- Casey’s focuses apart from the book.
- What’s next for Casey?
- And so much more!
“I think everybody’s much more aware than five years ago that they need to eat healthier and they need to eat vegetables and they need to eat organic.” — @eatcleantclean [0:14:10.1]
“Sleep is really the most important part because now I can’t—I am not even functional if I get four hours of sleep.” — @eatcleantclean [0:33:59.1]
“I really try to do things where I can impact as many people as possible even if it is in a small way.” — @eatcleantclean [0:35:59.1]
SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR PMR AND YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN SOME GREAT PALEO SWAG!
It’s easy, simply post a review of PMR on iTunes and fill out our quick Registration Form and you’ll be entered to win your choice of 4 great books and a Paleo Magazine vinyl decal!
One winner will be randomly chosen each week.
Check out this episode!