This week, we’re joined by Tina Anderson, the founder of Just Thrive Probiotic. She is here to debunk myths, share important facts, and separate some of the misleading information out there from the helpful and healthy truths. We delve into common misconceptions about probiotics and gut health and talk refrigeration, diet, probiotic products, different strains, and more.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Some background on Tina and her work.
- Looking at the contemporary pharmaceutical industry in context.
- The centrality of the gut in all areas of our health.
- Tending versus reseeding bacteria in the garden of our gut.
- Why most common probiotic supplements are ineffective.
- Considering refrigeration of probiotics and what this tells us.
- Comparing the Just Thrive products with an array of yoghurts.
- Ideas around fermented foods and what they are actually good for.
- Weighing the use of other health food items that claim to be probiotic.
- Using probiotics preventatively, preemptively, and for acute cases of distress.
- Daily usage of these probiotic spores and their primal functionality.
- Over sanitization and enjoying the benefits of the dirt.
- Different cases of problematic gut flora and the success Tina has seen.
- The prebiotics that Just Thrive also offer and what sets them apart.
- Common food stuffs that are natural prebiotics.
- The effect that Just Thrive products can have on dangerous lipopolysaccharides.
- Lifestyle factors and the place of our gut in holistic nature of our health.
- And much more!
“We saw firsthand the over-prescribing of medications, and we started to realize that there was virtually no emphasis on prevention.” — @ThriveProbiotic [0:05:44.7]
“So we delved into research and started to learn more about natural health, particularly gut health, and we were blown away.” — @ThriveProbiotic [0:06:04.3]
“I always feel like one of our missions as a company is empowering people and empowering people to educate themselves.” — @ThriveProbiotic [0:08:26.8]
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
Paleo Powder Seasoning — https://www.paleopowderseasoning.com
Jones Dairy Farm — http://www.jonesdairyfarm.com
Just Thrive — https://thriveprobiotic.com
Just Thrive on Twitter — https://twitter.com/thriveprobiotic
Wayne Dyer — https://www.drwaynedyer.com
Norman Vincent Peale — https://www.goalcast.com/2019/01/31/norman-vincent-peale-quotes/
SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR PMR AND YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN SOME GREAT PALEO SWAG!
It’s easy, simply post a review of PMR on iTunes and fill out our quick Registration Form and you’ll be entered to win your choice of 4 great books and a Paleo Magazine vinyl decal!
One winner will be randomly chosen each week.