- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup chicken meat, shredded (or 1 chicken breast cooked and diced)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 lb (225 g) spinach or other salad greens
- Sea salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 2 orange segments (optional)
- Mix the juice from the 2 orange segments together with 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss the dressing together with the chicken meat, spinach, and sea salt.
- Sprinkle on the pomegranate seeds
- The add the avocado slices on top.
- Calories: 470
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 24 g