From the December/January 2018 issue
- Ice cubes
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2 (32-ounce) bottles sparkling water, chilled
- 5 medium limes
- Use 8-10 small (4-6 ounce) glasses or champagne flutes. Place a few ice cubes and a few pomegranate seeds (if using) in each glass.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of pomegranate juice to each glass.
- Cut 3 of the limes in half. Add a squeeze of lime juice to each glass.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).