From the December/January 2018 issue
- Ice cubes
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2 (32-ounce) bottles sparkling water, chilled
- 5 medium limes
- Use 8-10 small (4-6 ounce) glasses or champagne flutes. Place a few ice cubes and a few pomegranate seeds (if using) in each glass.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of pomegranate juice to each glass.
- Cut 3 of the limes in half. Add a squeeze of lime juice to each glass.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: