From the April/May 2015 issue
For the salad:
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced into coins
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
For the pork chops:
- 4 bone-in, thin-cut pork chops (5–6 oz each)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all of
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: