For the salad:
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced into coins
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
For the pork chops:
- 4 bone-in, thin-cut pork chops (5–6 oz each)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the salad. Toss well and set aside.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the coconut oil or olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet.
- Cook until a meat thermometer registers 160ºF, about 4–5 minutes per side.
- Remove the chops from the skillet and let rest for 5 minutes before serving with the salad.