From the April/May 2015 issue
For the salad:
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced into coins
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
For the pork chops:
- 4 bone-in, thin-cut pork chops (5–6 oz each)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all of
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).