From the February/March 2012 issue
This tenderloin is incredibly easy, fast and is excellent re-heated. We’re not going to worry about measuring anything with it either. Just trust yourself and sprinkle on as much, or as little, as you think you need.
- Pork tenderloin
- Chicken or beef broth
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh or dried rosemary
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Sprinkle loin with salt, pepper, rosemary, turmeric and pumpkin pie spice. Rub in really well.
- In a large, ovenproof skillet, melt coconut oil over medium-high heat and sear loin on all sides.
- Turn heat off. Add broth to pan, scraping up any bits from the pan as you do. Pour a little maple syrup on the loin.
- Cover and place in 425° oven for about 20-30 minutes, or until done, depending on thickness of loin.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, slice and serve.