From the December/January 2018 issue
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a blender combine the coconut milk, pumpkin, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze-churn for 25-30 minutes or until thickened. Add the pecans during
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).