From the December/January 2018 issue
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a blender combine the coconut milk, pumpkin, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze-churn for 25-30 minutes or until thickened. Add the pecans during
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: