- 2 medium frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3/4 cup cold puréed pumpkin (or other puréed winter squash)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened roasted almond butter or cashew butter
- 1 TBSP maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (plus more if needed)
- Optional, for topping: unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped nuts and ground nutmeg.
- Add the bananas, ice, pumpkin, nut butter, maple syrup (if using), vanilla
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).