- 2 medium frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3/4 cup cold puréed pumpkin (or other puréed winter squash)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened roasted almond butter or cashew butter
- 1 TBSP maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (plus more if needed)
- Optional, for topping: unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped nuts and ground nutmeg.
- Add the bananas, ice, pumpkin, nut butter, maple syrup (if using), vanilla, cinnamon
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: