From December/January 2014 issue
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP raw sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, rosemary, and sea salt until finely ground, about
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).