- ⅓ cup raisins
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP raw sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, rosemary, and sea salt until finely ground, about 30 seconds.
- Drain the raisins
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: