attempt from :188.8.131.52
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 lb frozen raspberries
- 3–4 TBSP honey
- 3 TBSP whole chia seeds
- Place the frozen berries in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a rapid simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the berries break down, 6–8 minutes.
- Stir in the honey and chia seeds.
- Continue to cook, stirring often, for 5–6 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).