- 2 large Granny Smith apples, cored
- 12 TBSP unsweetened almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 6 TBSP raw shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 60 fresh raspberries
- Cut each apple into 6 round slices/rings.
- Spread each slice with 1 tablespoon of almond butter.
- Sprinkle each slice with 1/2 tablespoon of chopped pistachios.
- Arrange 5 raspberries on each slice. Serve.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: