From the February/March 2018 issue
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, cored
- 12 TBSP unsweetened almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 6 TBSP raw shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 60 fresh raspberries
- Cut each apple into 6 round slices/rings.
- Spread each slice with 1 tablespoon of almond butter.
- Sprinkle each slice with 1/2 tablespoon of chopped pistachios.
- Arrange 5 raspberries on each slice. Serve.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).